Relax, refresh and rejuvenate with a delightful day of learning, laughing, and lighting up our lives! Join Erie’s own Meg Maly and Barb Kurkas Lee, as we banish stress with humor, laughter and play.
- Learn how to create magic with our thoughts.
- Add more balance and joy to our lives.
- Discover some of our amazing archetypes.
- Explore the healing and restorative benefits of aromatherapy.
- PLUS lots of fun tips, tools, and techniques that can boost our energy and personal power!
Lunch and refreshments are included!
Come join us!
Saturday May 5th 2018 from 9:30am to 3:30pm
New Hope Presbyterian Church
5440 Washington Ave.
Erie, PA 16509
Fee: $50.00 per person. Space is limited and reservations are required.
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Your Presenters:
Meg Maly, BSSW, MSW, LSW
Motivational speaker, educator, medical social worker, and stand up comic. Meg has over 35 years of experience presenting programs on holistic health and wellness, therputic humor, and personal growth.
Barb Kurkas Lee, RN, MSN, IAC, Certified Midwife (retired), Certified Clinical Nurse Aromatherapist, Certified Archetypal Counselor, from the Caroline Myss Institute. She has a rich lifetime career of helping women stay healthy and fulfilled.